SCOPE OF WORK:
- Implements and enforces Company and/or customer safety programs and procedures in order to reduce the frequency of work related accidents and injuries with emphasis on aggressive prevention efforts for on-the-job accidents and injuries.
- Reports ectly to the assigned Project Manager with guidance provided by the corporate Safety ector.
- Develop and implement an accident prevention program and training plan to meet project safety specs and requirements.
- Identify safety work permits and assure compliance with project contract plans.
- Conduct incident/investigation reporting in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.OSHA 500
- EXPERIENCE: Previous safety management/administration experience IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. MUST BE BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/ SPANISH). Knowledge of construction OSHA rules, regulations and record keeping. Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills required.
Gaylor Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, or, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.