Do you have a passion for driving safety & environmental compliance excellence?
Are you a leader and a change agent for a safe and healthy work culture?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced EHS Manager to drive safety & environmental performance improvement through member engagement and effective, sustainable systems in our Lake City, MN manufacturing facility.
• Create time and seek opportunities to learn the business to establish a clear point of about how an EHS manager set the EHS strategy and help the facility achieve KPI goals of QDCS.
• Champion a behavior based safety program to drive daily safety improvements.
• Optimize EHS Operations; measure and monitor existing policies and processes to prioritize opportunities and drive results utilizing lean principles.
• Execute sustainable process to maintain compliance with government agencies and reporting requirements.
• Use EHS data, industry knowledge and sound judgment to provide immediate and long term solutions towards needs of members and business leaders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, or closely related degree
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation preferred
• 5 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3 or more years of experience with Environmental, Health, Safety and Ergonomic programs
• 2 or more years of experience with EPA, OSHA and NFPA
• Highly motivated and results-driven. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills required and must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the organization and externally with regulatory agencies and local response organizations
• Proficient user in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Experience in delivering training presentations
• Experience with Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) programs a plus
Hearth & Home Technologies believes in the power of Lean Manufacturing. Our production environments emphasize flow—where flow is smooth, and smooth becomes fast.