**The office location of this position is flexible**
This is a hands-on- highly visible position and serves a dual purpose of site management for GSP Americas Training, including course scheduling and logistics, as well as leading instruction of approved HSP courses. The Instructor/ Center Manager will coordinate all efforts to ensure the full utilization of training facilities, processes and resources to meet growth drivers of the training department. This person will oversee the coordination of training sessions and activities including program scheduling, space identification, marketing, implementation, facilitation, program-related materials, evaluation and other items. This position requires the individual to support the development of course materials and presentations. Risk assessments, trouble shooting and designing programs to meet specific, on-demand needs of customers in order to be compliant with regulatory bodies is essential.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree and Preferably a CSP designation or masters in Occupational Safety & Health. If you have 10+ years of experience with an ASP designation, you may qualify for this role.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience training skill based/hands-on safety programs to adult learners
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of trainers
- Conceptualize and design blocks of training, seminars, workshops, and entire courses, creating hardcopy, electronic, and multi-media presentations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel - approximately 50%