Headquartered in Concord, CA, ASRC Industrial Services ("AIS") provides industrial construction, environmental engineering, and remediation services to customers throughout the United States through its subsidiary businesses. AIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), a Native Alaskan corporation with annual revenue of about $2.6 billion. Our association with ASRC permits us to perform large, highly complex projects, as well as to invest in systems and processes that improve cost effectiveness and enhance safety and quality.
This position is for the company S-4, a subsidiary of AIS.
S-4 is seeking an experienced Regional HSE Manager to oversee safety programs in our West Region.
Under the ection of the Corporate HSE ector the West Region HSE Manager is responsible to educate, train, and provide support to operations in the development and execution of consistent safety and environmental management programs for the West Region. ect accident investigation programs, develop accident trends, and develop programs for improving performance. Oversee the management of accident and injury investigations and cooperate in the preparation of material for hearings and insurance investigations. Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental programs. ect a proactive safety and environmental program. Improve the quality of safety and environmental management processes following established regulations, policies, standards, and practices.
This position will establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels and with external parties, and be viewed as a team player.
The successful candidate will be a professional, high-performing individual who takes pride in performing top-quality work with a team-oriented, service mindset.
As a Regional HSE Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Counsel and advice Branch Safety Managers as subject matter expert for Branch Safety Operations
- Maintain strong relationships with the various branch's management team
- Oversee investigations regarding HSE related issues
- Oversee the management of safety programs on the branch/client level
- Oversee the management of branch HSE audit program for compliance
- Oversee the management of the branch Good Catch/Good Save program for compliance
- Oversee the management of branch behavioral based safety program for compliance
Key Requirements - What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 10 years of HSE management experience preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Natural ability to laborate well with others within your team and across the organization at large
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, ability to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills
Education & Experience and Licenses or Certifications:
- Minimum 10 years of HSE safety-related management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Basic service line fundamentals in Protective Coating, Insulation and Scaffolding
- OSHA 500
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Construction Health Safety Technician (CHST)
- Travel of up to 50% may be required